FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

laughable, page-12

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Gents,

the only laughable bit about this whole scenario,is no doubt a lot won't vote,yet moan like stuck pigs after.
    I believe if you don't vote you give away the moral right to complain,whatever the outcome.That is why my frustration at the actions/lack of by this board over the year have been mooted until this deal was announced.

Until they changed the game plan,i had no moral right to complain,i gave that up when i didn't vote last time.They failed to disclose who the no voters were last time allowing many to misinterpret who had,downplaying the significance,that would have kept my hands on my wallet.INV trusts have greater access to information than you or i can ever do privately,believe me.They also talk to each other informally.

My dog would lick any burglar to death,but then again,the residence has little of comparative value.Unlike this investment here.Plus the guard dog here is paid to bark,not go out on the rantan looking for burglars,leaving our property unsupervised.

Vote as you see fit,but this time you'd better vote,after DECEMBER you might consider yourself conscripted into a simple Chinese voting choice and only have a one party/candidate vote to choose from.Too late to complain then.

regards
    Fitnfam

Dyor+dyodd An investors money only has one side,the investors.Why bark yourself if you have a guard dog when intruders are around.If the dog won't bark when needed,then you kick him out to retirement and get a new one.Simple as that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.