FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Fellow posters,Apologise upfront for getting bogged down with...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Fellow posters,

Apologise upfront for getting bogged down with Bazza, tune out now if you guys wish.

Bazza

Hard-work????

You are definitely good with words as you have proven of late, but if I see you make false statements I have a right to attempt to point it out to others.

You wrote...............

how we are now being told by the yes brigade how it is better to vote for 49% of something rather 100% of naff all.

How curious that the very same people who were consistently posting how wonderful this company and its BOD were BEFORE Shandong emerged from the shadows,are now saying that Focus is all of a sudden and amazingly worth Jack and going nowhere WITHOUT Shandong being involved in taking over control....................

Sorry Bazza but by using plurals such as PEOPLE and by attributing statements to a BRIGADE (ie group) you are asking the reader to believe that the sentiment above is a shared view.

Goodbye Bazza, I'm now going to turn my attention to the other posts on this thread, including the ones from those more level-headed posters you speak of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.