FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

laughable, page-2

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Bazza

You wrote.....

how we are now being told by the yes brigade how it is better to vote for 49% of something rather 100% of naff all...........

Only ONE poster made that comment this morning & yet you are happy to attribute such quotes to a collective group. Now that is strange.

Also strange is how you try to align yourself with posters such as FF (huge asset to this thread) in a lame effort to label yourself LEVEL-HEADED.

How anyone could read your posts over the last several weeks and consider it level-headed is beyond me. You have taken cheap shots and twisted the truth at every opporunity.

If your opinion on the pitfalls of the deal are so sound then just present the facts as you see them and let everyone else come to their own conclusions. Again, FF is a fine example (NEVER resorts to cheap-shots).

Your emotional rants reek of desperation.

Back to topic, I reckon many of the YES brigade believe we would still be a good investment without the deal. You yrself just mentioned the eye-popping POSSIBILITIES of TI, well this gives us a chance to unlock potential of such areas whilst maintaining and increasing our current production profile.

I posted approx 1 week ago suggesting we try to control our emotions as we consider this important vote. Any sane, level headed person would agree

GLTA

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.