AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

laughable

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    So let me get this sraight. According to managemnt oil will be flowing in July, August or September????? (Pick a month any month!)
    Their marketing manager last Thursday told a news wire produciton would COMMENCE at the end of September. 24 hours later a company PR presentation is given saying production may commence in July. A few punters subsequently phone the comnpany and are told the truth is actually August or September. A few hours later the company releases an announcement stating August.
    You believe this s*hit? Like something slapped together by a bunch of high school work experience kids!!!
    OK over to the dumb MFs or spin merchants. Come on busta80 I know you are reading this. I'll help you.
    "This is really good news because it shows just how management have their finger on the pulse, they know everything just like me and thats why this will hit 10 bucks in the next two minutes because...er...er... Oh Yeah! Because I say so and I have a hard-on for my bank account balance and I'm s*hit scared of losing money because I lack self-confidence!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.