QTK quiktrak networks limited

I dont think Pally has the slightest interest in getting the...

1. 21 Posts.
    I dont think Pally has the slightest interest in getting the Australian business up and running and is probably pleased that the com's group won't give him the equipment back (the perfect excuse) - saves Quiktrak paying the money to reconnect and pay rent for the equipment when they know the Australian business will only bleed money at a furious rate.

Besides which, who is going to give Quiktrak premium tower rental space to place their equipment in with their lousy payment track record?

He gives the illusion of trying to get Australia up and running but his only real interest is in getting S'Africa to work. He has placed all his roulette chips on S'Africa and in his mind he actually believes there is a chance of hitting the jackpot! It takes all kinds...

I am left wondering why he would bother to create the illusion of trying to get Australia back up and running - but intuition tells me this is not really happening.

Maybe he really, truly believes his own b.s. and thinks funds will soon start pouring in from S'Africa (lol) and that this will then remove the pressure to get Australia working and that all will then be forgiven!

Oh, oh, boy, oh, oh, that hurts, gotta catch my breath ... laughing too much .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.