QTK quiktrak networks limited

Hi StratI believe Smartrans has picked up most of QTK's...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hi Strat

I believe Smartrans has picked up most of QTK's customers already and after the QTK saga....why would one return to a company that simply just just monitoring one day...goes into administration and says "we're trying to work out some solultion".

The problem is now....QTK has no monitoring equipment.

The Comgroup who had it hosted on their towers pulled it down as QTK wouldn't pay their $100K bill to QTK...which as we know is quite common for QTK....not paying suppliers imo.

QTK in my opinion is a dead duck.

Even if they re-list....who would touch them. Who would subscribe to them. And in south africa.....why would any business over their give them any business / money?

A quick google search shows the calibre of QTK as a company and those working for the commpany imo.

Pallister should go back to making rip offs of those croc shoes (but I think he already got busted for that scam).......or maybe try selling new high tech igloos to eskimo's.

I dont know....there's gotta be some other scam to try.

Maybe he should visit Nigeria....they seem to do ok with their scams.

All the above is my opinion only and in no way is an invitation to a court appearance for defamation......I am to busy to trying to make some honest money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.