laughing stock, page-64

1. 5,919 Posts.
    butcher good to hear from you matey. Very good because now I want to run through a few of the things that you have mentioned in response to my claim that Little John was on the con when he told everyone that he wanted them to be "Relaxed And Comfortable ".

In spite of the unions utterly misleading deceitful propaganda. the vaste majority of workers favoured workchoices particularly in the mining sectors."

Particularly in the mining sector. Well that certainly solves the problem for those in the mining sector!! The whole 1.8 percent (note the decimal point there mate) of the Australian workforce. So I guess that leads us on to ask the question: what about the other 98.2 percent? I guess that they missed out hey.

"Howard also brought in the "no disadvantage" rule, so how the hell do you explain your drop in wages claim???"

Oh he did did he?

Hmmmmmm. Could you check this here butcher (second paragraph). Get back to me mate if I am wrong in saying that you are wrong. Howard DID NOT introduce the No Disadvantage Test. He removed it

Now I guess this turns us back to the question of the remaining "98.2" percent of those who worked outside of the mining sector (though I am sure that Little John would have caught up with them given enough time. You have said that they were protected because of the "Test" so you (implicitly) recognize that there was the need for it. That is, without protection workers would be exploited. And I guess, now that your misapprehension has been drawn to your attention that you will beginning to understand why the unions were so oh so so on with their "draconian rubbish" spewing forth.

There is little need for me to comment further on your post. Though I could say as far as your "precious souls" go: well how easy it is to dispense with entitlements - when they are not yours. Have you ever heard of the "retrospective principle". If you have you may recall that big mining companies used it to argue against the resource tax. I guess that you thought that the principle was fair enough for the miners for I have read otherwise from you on that.

And the volunteers of course. Well volunteers are volunteers mate. Nothing more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.