LCY 0.00% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

laughing stock....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

why would anyone still have any belief in LCY/NMDC? it's now two years since the "cornerstone" investor came along and destroyed LCY's share price. NMDC has utterly failed to produce any of the results it was supposed to achieve by using LCY as a vehicle for investment in Australia - investors have been left high and dry by NMDC "promises" and the original jewel in the LCY portfolio - Mt Bevan - is clearly going nowhere.

I think what has happened is that the NMDC crew got a reality check when they started to poke around in the Australian market, they are out of their depth, they have no big brother Indian government interference here to assist them in any of their plans (assuming they have any plans) and none of that is going to change any time soon......

as for their laughable gold spin-off, what gold assets do they have that are even worth mentioning? - as another poster has commented, it will probably cost more to list the new entity than they will ever recover from what looks to me like a hugely uneconomic asset.

what are these people playing at? I'd say NMDC have ruined their credibility in Australia with their current lack of progress and communication. Speaking of which they don't reply to my emails either - but given the tone I adopt with them it perhaps doesn't surprise me.... I'd like to think that posters besides Zmans regale this company with reminders about their miserable performance, they need to be kept informed about investor sentiment since it appears they arrogantly assume "investors realise these things take time" - yeah, things do take time but nowhere near the time frames envisaged by this lot.

I did think up a nice meaning for the NMDC acronym.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.872K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1041062 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 507617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.