NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

launch of @nearmap rail, page-12

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Infrastruc planners use it all the time as its a gem of a product esp if u'r planning a 'mine to port' operation.
    That's where one can use NM if they have that particular corridor covered to identify creek crossings, cattle corridors, topography etc.

I've hired aircrafts to acquire LiDAR & highres aerials (apart frm Satellite images which require booking a 'time' when a commercial satellite crosses over one's permits/tenements etc).

This can b very expensive & that's where NE comes in. Most mining companies do it this way (to monitor their overburden stockpiles as an example & Google Earth wont give a better alternative).

I've used NE when it was free a few years back, pissed me off when they took that version away & wouldn't roll out coverage over Central QLD (Cooper, Galilee, Bowen basins. Surat/Roma r good).

Note this was a good thing, as u get the 'lock the gate brigade' checking things out as well, so a subscription version is good.

Their products always needed a Infrastruc point of sale rather then LGA/Shires using it to monitor its assets & backyards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.