CL8 7.69% 1.4¢ carly holdings limited

Not much Support for the Sp, wonder if it will get back to .014,...

1. 735 Posts.
    Not much Support for the Sp, wonder if it will get back to .014, wouldnt take much for that to happen...

However, Thats probably when you will see the Brokers swoop in, now they have the info....when it happens it will be quick.

As much as I hate to admit it, Im going to start buying more at these prices. When you think of all thats been achieved and the SP is still at the same price...Yes , we've got bad communication issues, and probably have lost the 1st mover advantage, but I would suggest that the gains in the business significantly outweigh the negatives.

Furthermore, we do have revenues and these are growing ( at what rate hard to determine) but I do believe we will become cash flow positive at some point in the future ( I wont even try to guess which quarter or year).....

I do believe that it is very, very important to ensure that the CL8o's are converted, and that if the company cant achieve that then the company would need to seriously reconsider its management structure. I guess thats a wait and see, 7 months to go until expiry and the clocks ticking.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.757M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $262 18.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.