SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

launch still q1 2019, page-4

1. 5,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    A friend done it for me and sent it back to me don't really care if people know my last name really anyway nothing to hide.
    But I wanted to correct Sandy c
    I just read your post again and there is something in there that I beleive is wrong so thought I will point it out to you here it is
    SANDY C YOU WROTE
    Original timeline for 1st set was 2nd quarter 2018 but now it’s 2nd quarter 2019. It’s time the directors stop treating shareholders like idiots by making out everything is going to plan and they remain in line with their initial launch and revenue generation milestones.
    MY VIEW
    during the Adelaide convention it was announced that the pearls will be launched Q1 2019 it was never mentioned that they were going to launch them Q2 2018 now Q2 2019 if so can you post a link were you seen that.
    I beleive you may have got the dates wrong.
    It was always published as far as I can see and still is Q1 2019 and nice revenue according to Meir Q2 2019 so nothing has changed.
    I though you should know since you do hold.
    I beleive your dates are wrong.
    I also e mailed Eva Meir's PA to confirm and as you can see with her reply if that was the case it would be on the ASX not a forum.
    So hope that helps you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.