BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

I think Bellamy can surely operate without China, but then its...

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I think Bellamy can surely operate without China, but then its share price should go back to the level before it entered Chinese market e.g. $2-3. I'm not sure if you are following A2M at all, A2 is operating at UK and US whilst it's operating at China, but its performance at UK and US are really poor and trying hard just to make break-even, China is a market where you got the population, got the pollution, got the need, and got the people who're willing to pay for this, in other word it's quite unique.

From your previous post I see your point about the uncertainty of dealing with China and daigou, it's ok, at some level it makes some sense. If you believe it's right that the company doesn't need China, then you need to accept the fact that the sp will go back to where it was - anything above it e.g. $3-$16 is at the moment, a gift from daigou and chinese consumer. Like it or not, there's no substitution of that unique market, I hope you can at least agree with me on this point.

In terms of investment, we all have our own strategies, this is really just a personal advice, if you already see bal is unlikely to breakeven in the next 12-18 mths, maybe it's wiser to cut loss and invest in something else, that way you can at least make that money work for you instead of letting it sitting there for too long.

Having said all these, maybe we will see a positive announcement on Wednesday, who knows, all the best to you and your investment.

Cheers,
    PIK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.