BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

thanks for the advice, however I made the decision to buy after...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    thanks for the advice, however I made the decision to buy after the near 50% drop because I knew it was overdone, and im big enough and ugly enough to handle what is dealt when it starts trading again.

in my opinion this company doesn't need china, along with a lot of other companies, that's their biggest mistake, but don't worry patienceisking because Donald trump is coming and he will show all nations how we all did it many years ago without china.

I think ive mentioned it before on these forums, I have done business in china ( so I have some knowledge of the business culture/mindset) and I can assure you of one thing as long as they keep putting poison in their own infant formula and other foods and poisoning their own people, china will always need good quality trustworthy product from honest countries like Australia.

Furthermore china forgets very quickly that without all the trade that other countries do with china is what took a large majority of people into employment and made china what it is today. So I think its safe to say that we all need each other in a sense. But to be honest I think china needs other countries more than they need china, and im pretty confident Mr trump will open everyone's eyes up to that in the next few years, because he has a set of balls unlike all these other clowns that are more worried about political correctness than running their countries effectively.

so in summary im more than happy to loose my money or a paper loss anyway fro 12-18 months whilst BAL refocuses on supplying baby products to the honest people of Australia and NZ, all whilst china manufacturers continue to poison its own people all to save a measly few cents per tin of infant formula.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.