PAR 5.10% 25.8¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Nike77....I've been waiting patiently for PAR to be successful...

1. 4,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Nike77....I've been waiting patiently for PAR to be successful since 2015....I have some grey hairs now that I didn't have back then. I don't need to tell you or anyone just how enthusiastic I am and how I think the future might actually turn out to be for us as shareholders. I know where you are coming from and I normally would 100% agree with you and despite me having little to no presence on social media, I would get a word out to her personally....

I don't want to see this happen yet.

Imagine Lauren and a few other sporting legends pick up on Zilosul, they try it out now...the miracle works and she goes to the press...or the press goes to her....they interview her and it makes national news. All this press is also picked up by prospective patients in the clinical trials and the placebo effect goes nutso....people that are on the saline arm believe they are getting the wonder drug and it does translate to even a few extra percentage of perceived benefit. Believe me, the prospective patients will be digging at recent press articles on how incredible this drug is....it takes a bit more leg work to dig up the old stuff which they may or may not do, but if there are fresh reports/news articles., new interviews on Zilosul, they may see it, there is a higher chance.

Our ENTIRE examination is solely based on iPPS compared to placebo from baseline...we would be effectively giving the placebo guy the biggest headstart from the starting line. We do not want this....this would be disastrous. We want the maximum chance of success. The way to do this is to keep darned silent until the last person is dosed...after that I will personally join you on the roof and advertise this to each and any sporting hero/legend and guy on the street to take it...to try it...and to be interviewed by the global press....I will write a letter to our US Correspondent @edski1 and UK Correspondent @Nickporthcawl , we will find local newspapers to run our story...I will not sit still until we create headlines...but this is not the time, its too early, it will go against us. I do not want to get a short term pop in the disconnected current share price and then be killed off in a clinical trial where we are shown to have a small lead compared to placebo.

I want the biggest and simply the best chance against placebo...our results must come in as high as possible, yeah?

The above is only my thoughts, if any of you have an argument against this and think I'm wrong...let us debate it.

The placebo effect is real, there are plenty of peer reviewed papers on it's incredible effect SPECIALLY in pain treatments.

How can placebo effect PAIN...FUNCTION....JOINT STIFFNESS?

Those are PHYSICAL things Mozz...isn't Placebo all psychological?

No...placebo effect CAN affect physical phenotypes....

HOW?

The brain. Its all about the brain...natural endorphins can trick the body...they can stimulate various responses and dampen pain, this in turn can lead to greater flexion....improved abilities, do not discount this. We are up against it...Wait till we get that announcement "Last patient dosed" ...then we go crazy.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.8¢
Change
0.013(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $87.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $14.89K 59.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2612 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 29801 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.