PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Laurence Freedman... Should the heat be on him?

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Laurence Freedman sold ~$25m of PET shares shortly before the SP took a massive hit that wiped away all of our wealth. I personally was on a high before everything was stripped from right underneath me. We have all lost so much, while Laurence has seemingly walked off into the sunset with his pockets lined.

This man constantly fed the market with his self praise of how you needed to know the Chinese market in order to thrive. He spruiked the very large pipeline that would pump wealth. He spruiked, he sold and he disappeared leaving the rest of us to pick up the damage.

He might say that he was hurt more than anyone as he had so much skin in the game... or did he just realise the company was going nowhere and sell off a small portion at an extremely high price while fully understanding that his larger holding would be near on worthless.

Surely, when he made himself so involved then he can't claim ignorance. Ignorance that allowed him to make $25 million shortly prior to disaster.

I think it is now time that he is held to account so we can all discover why he was allowed to walk off with a significant sum while the rest of us ended up dry. He sure has heck isn't helping any of at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.