PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

That sucks !! I'm really sorry. I feel that ASIC & AFP...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    That sucks !!
    I'm really sorry.

I feel that ASIC & AFP investigations should wrap up soon .... 2 years should be enough time.

I also feel that the current board & management will be scrutinised as well, considering the baseless pumping they engaged in during the last 2 years.

March 2021 .....
    “We have taken extensive measures to address the issues that were uncovered in China in 2020 and
    we have restructured that business to ensure we see no repeat of those issues. While China remains an
    important opportunity for Phoslock, we are increasing our focus on expansion into other geographic
    markets and other potential applications of our technology.

“As concerns relating to the COVID-19 pandemic begin to ease, we expect to see a return to investment
    in the remediation of waterways around the world, which continue to be impacted by issues such as
    global warming and high levels of nutrient and other pollutant inflows. Our proven ability to address
    those issues places PET in a strong position to capitalise on that change.”

Mr McKinnon said PET expects to return to profitability in FY21, with a range of projects underway or
    expected to commence in Europe, the Americas, China and other markets.

Every announcement & update they have published is full of baseless claims and unsubstantiated projections.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.