FML 3.45% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

laverton silent partners aussie sucess 2 date

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Gents,
    Remembering how smart and intelligent our silent shareholder at Laverton is and for a bit of light relief,I nipped over to SHK,to see how the new Chinese way is transforming the former no-hoper aam and now how well Stones Australian listed vehicle is hitting its strides.Their management skills of course being at least as good as FML's.

Great guns,it seems',you can tell they are highly superstitious NOW as each quarter they leave exactly 88k in cash to carry to the next QTR for good luck no doubt.
    You sort of notice these things.They'd really have balls if they halved it to 44k.4 having much to do with death and why that number does not endear itself when in flight numbers in Asia,something that was giving Air NZ a business advantage over the Americans and Qantas 35yrs ago.
    Maybe its occurred to Stone finally they took a move on CRE at the most inauspicious time being Chinese Hungry Ghosts Month and then making their move on the worst of days in it,when no self respecting person would conduct any business transaction,or entertain going on a long trip during this time,for fear of ghosts from past lives sabotaging them and their actions,for past wrongs.Last Qtr,they had to dip in for another $3.8M,don't know what that is in Chinese Juan,but the strain must be on their mainland logging operations to keep the cash rolling in to keep it all afloat,until nex gets the first bill and pays it.

Throw in the fact they only milled 30kt of ore for nex and it cost them just under $2m,so to put it in perspective,processing costs must be up around $66.60 a ton,versus FML's $24
    If nex who they are contract milling for are paying that $66,they must be nearly broke at less than 2g/ton average grade and that doesn't include the trucking.

Their mill managers gone-with a court case over his statutory demand for pay pending and "many senior personnel have left site and been replaced by those just as competent" so Stone says.Nex is also negotiating with HK interests for financing for a mill-----maybe AAM's,sorry SHK's?

It all has the feeling of a laurel and hardy silent comedy,with undertones of Karma coming home to roost.Even my Chinese friend who is not outwardly supertstitous at all was forced by his mother to keep the family at home from school and close up shop,the day Stone started its buying spree.All Alex would say is,in this mum's right,this is one day you do nothing and one month you make next to no business commitments.You learn from bitter experience,If you do they go pear shaped and just keep getting worse,no matter how you try and fix them.Family don't want to get involved as the misfortune may pass to them.

If you think this is all long forgotten superstitous crap with no place in the modern ASIA-have a read

http://eastcoastlife.blogspot.co.nz/2011/08/15th-day-of-chinese-hungry-ghost-month.html

http://chineseculture.about.com/od/chinesefestivals/a/Hungry-Ghost-Festival.htm

DYOR+DYODD when the till doesn't ring Caching,does it go Cachunk instead when it's empty?

I'm tempted to change my sentiment to sell,in the hope the share price drops back to 3.2c,for obvious reasons,but we all know what i say has absolutely nothing to do with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $1.755K 11.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23994 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 14.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ 5000
Last updated 12.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.