TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Found this and thought I'd put it here, thinking of our friend...

1. 388 Posts.
    Found this and thought I'd put it here, thinking of our friend who visited this ticker for a little snark at fracking yesterday (and I'm not disagreeing about the dangers of some additives in frack fluids)

http://www.frackfeed.com/lawyer-adm...oisoned-water-at-the-ground-zero-of-drilling/

"Cabot entered into a consent decree with Pennsylvania regulators in which they promised to provide the town with water, cease operations in the area and do well testing. The company, however, argued Dimock’s water problems stemmed from naturally-occurring methane. The company was held liable by state officials because they are presumed liable for any water issues within 1,000 feet of a gas well.

The lawsuit set off a media firestorm and was used by environmentalists to show just how dangerous fracking was to Americans. Dimock’s fight against Cabot was featured heavily in Fox’s documentary Gasland. In the film, Fox shows a faucet in a Colorado town catching fire when the water was turned on — that image became a symbol representing all fracking.

The internet became awash in pictures of cups and water bottles full of brownish water, which activists claimed was tainted by fracking fluid and methane."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.