CHM 11.1% 2.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

As I've said before, I've sold all my holdings in CHM and run...

1. 82 Posts.
    As I've said before, I've sold all my holdings in CHM and run with a healthy profit, but I'm continuously trying to keep up to date with their progress in case there's an opportunity to buy back in, but at this stage, having regard to the risk/reward balance, I wouldn't be buying back in at the current price.

From my research and what I know, my belief is that in a court judgement, CHM will in all liklihood be awarded a sum of money which will only be compensation, and will be in the low millions, which won't be enough to sustain a rising share price for any length of time ( even a judgement of 30/40 million won't be enough to sustain their SP).

I still believe the euphoria may well drive the SP higher yet, but not on a sustainable basis due to the fact that there isn't any substance to them, and atm the company is fundamentally lacking as to proceding towards being a successful company. My belief is that there is a group of people who are looking for a quick easy buck and that's where it'll end, and it'll be a 'firesale rush' to exit the shares some time next year. It's all being played quite skillfully IMHO so that a few will fill their pockets, but as always, time will tell and it's only an opinion.

Regards....Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $26.18K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 736556 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1462067 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.