OCV octaviar limited

Its interesting to read about defamation laws as it is my...

1. 529 Posts.
    Its interesting to read about defamation laws as it is my understanding that the ASF thread was closed due to threats of defamation from you can guess who.

Meanwhile despite complaint after complaint to our esteemed regulator about the conduct of certain parties to date all I and others get is that they cannot comment on ongoing investigations.

Certain parties must be laughing at how easy it is to thumb your noses at the regulators.

Associates passing out units to actors to get votes

Registry handed out to unregistered and unknown action group. Someone spent 20k on that little exercise.

Associates acquiring units from parties who are making to much noise. The broker who conducted the sales is known to ASIC so a simple examination of him would reveal who acted along with the Wallace interests on these purchases.

Placement to associates despite someone claiming in court that they did not no who the benficial owner is.

And this does not even go into how the assets have been dealt with, run down, sales processes mishandled.

Com on ASIC do your job

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.