OCV octaviar limited

Seamisty, I have long admired your tenacity and obvious research...

1. 31 Posts.
    Seamisty, I have long admired your tenacity and obvious research abilities and also your resolute stance on all issues concerning the unfortunate mess that we as investors in the PIF, all find ourselves in.
    I have noticed a marked decrease in both posts and responses since the days of the Aussie Stock Forums and believe that whilst many investors who once actively followed the continuing demise of our fund via that forum are either not aware of the Hot Copper version or simply have given up since Castlereagh failed to gain enough of a foothold to scramble us into a safer position.
    In addition,some of these investors may have been scared off by threats of defamation.
    Despite this,I have the feeling that there are still many hopeful people out there who DO follow the Hot Copper thread,even if they do not actually participate in the posting process which can be a little confusing to some,I would imagine.
    To throw in my own 'tuppence worth' I would like to make it known that I am 100% behind you and also all the other regular participants of this thread and your efforts are definitely NOT in vain and do not go un-noticed.
    Keep up the incredible work and do not be put off by any lack of apparent interest,which I am sure is there lurking in the background.
    What we all need is hope and you have given us that together with the efforts of other regular participants.
    I am deeply grateful to you for the amazing work that you have put into your research.
    I hope the harpoon will finally find it's mark!
    ozzieoverseas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.