IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Lay of the Land

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Jov88: BRILLIANT effort by you, which should be a real eye-opener for more recent IMU share-holders than yourself ! Thanks.

All the best to all IMU holders and buyers. Have the necessary patience.

wasa
  2. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Really neat, concise write up mate. I think cf33 showing superiority gives it a blue sky evaluation without precedence - very exciting. I'm hoping we get to see that project mature with IMU (at least part way through phase 2) before having pharma get their hands on it. Yeah it'll take longer but will facilitate a buyout at a fairer price.

With the diversity of the pipeline I see IMU as having a potential for individual (or stepped-) partnership before outright buyout per say, just because of the different maturity of its products.

Either way, really liked seeing the historical progression of the company further reiterating its management's ability to deliver, manage expectations and not rush a good thing to get it right. The early Re-formulation/manufacturing rejig is what really convinced me of this company's foresight.

We all just need to look at a famous stem cell therapy to see what can happy when little inconsistencies in the manufacturing can turn decisions on their head.

Looking forward to the presentation, and with an al-foil hat on think the fact the results are locked until then speak of a possible conditional agreement in the background...

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.