CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Indeed, Perhaps it would have been wiser to say that don't you...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Indeed,

Perhaps it would have been wiser to say that don't you think.

Apologies vwboy however as you may note there are those in HC who are somewhat lax about posting rumor or hearsay.

However Elliott Walton hasn't commented as yet, and I expect as stated by others that the focus is moving to Europe as positions are certainly available over there and redeployment is difficult for some families. We also have no idea if what those laid off were doing or their skill set.

Prudent management certainly for the Company given recent comments about cash burn, but truly unfortunate for those laid off given manufacturings' problems in Victoria.

I had thought that they might consider bringing in sub assemblies for local assembly to complete units this would allow some benefits for local cost, given duty for complete units would perhaps have been greater.

On a different note it is worthwhile noting that the German Government and their union movement got together some 10 years ago and made an "productivity accord" which currently has resulted in workers in Germany being 30% cheaper than those in Greece for comparison. If only our local version of an accord could have delivered that eh. it also involves mechanization and training but it clearly can be done without being inhumane.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.