No, I have not been to China, but, I have seen videos of both...

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    No, I have not been to China, but, I have seen videos of both building and road construction - amazing.

I would like to see some of the engineering in China - and, also some of the natural landscape.

I went to Central Asia and was blown away by early technologies - things like astronomy far far far advanced than I ever thought - hundreds of years ago. Then last year when I went to SEA - I was blown away by the scale of some of the landscape - I honestly walked in a couple of places with my mouth open just saying 'wow' to myself -

in particular a cave system in Vietnam - it was just mind boggling in comparison to anything I have seen in Australia - I would actually not have believed it to be possible to have caves of such size. I was actually looking at some features in caves that were the size of some Aussie caves -- that was very hard to get my head around.

They were only discovered not too many years ago - but, amazing ----------- ++++

I was also really impressed with the Golden Bridge - in Vietnam - but, it's not on the engineering scale of the things one sees in pictures of China - but, boy, it's impressive.

I really wish we weren't so anti development here - some of these things are just wondrous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.