CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Just when these threads start to become somewhat meaningful, the...

1. 6 Posts.
    Just when these threads start to become somewhat meaningful, the great cvi nemesis - martis, rises again, but not with thoughtful comment, just a blatant downramp. Please!
    The only time I have posted previously was to support the notion that both t4p and martis were entitled to their views and the eternal slanging match going on between them and others should cease.
    Now martis returns after a lengthy hiatis elsewhere, and predicts a fall in the cvi share price of 30% plus. Along with a collapse in the dow which he has been predicting for who knows how long.
    Martis, a two-line post predicting doom and gloom, with nothing to support your views, clearly shows an ulterior motive with regards to this stock.
    CVI is moving forward despite anything you may predict. Announcements are pending, drilling is about to commence, and the overall outlook is that any one of their many opportunities in West Africa could make this stock a must have in any portfolio.
    If you can't post anything of relevance, don't post at all. I am a confident, long-term holder of CVI. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.