URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

lc2006 chart, page-24

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Drillfix

Im not sticking up for SP3...hes big enough to stick up for himself and doesnt need me to do that.

I followed SP3, Archbald and Cotik into this. I dont point the finger at them....i must say I wish i'd never heard of them sometimes ;)

The 'research' has been thorough here 'relatively' speaking. Its not anyones fault who researched to see the companys failure to secure projects...in fact ANY project.

It might just be that in a mere few weeks (ho hum satori...heard that before ;) that the attitude and sentiment could change dramatically here.

Both you and SP3 need to sort your issues out.
    Clearly SP3 appears to think you dont own shares. Clearly you disagree.

Does it matter???? You know each others email, sort it out off thread.

I must admit your posts would lead most to believe you have sold out.

I'm not too sure myself. I just think you have lost the plot 'at the moment' regarding this whole investment.

Your posts have gone from extremely bullish (not to be confused with bullsh..tish aka someone starting with s and ending in atori;) to a really good level of balanced discussion to the current standard that is...unfortunately too negative and defeatist.

Basically Drillfix you are not really adding to this discussion in the way you could imo.

I think you know I support you here as a long termer, but mate you are posting a lot of crap...and I should know what crap is because im the king of it!

But all jokes aside, you are sounding too much like our 'old mate' the 'ignored one'

You are much, much better than that :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.