URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Satori, Obviously everything I say in this thread will not...

1. 3,606 Posts.
    Satori,

Obviously everything I say in this thread will not matter to you or anyone that is part this URA Cheer Squad.

And for the Last Time, YES I HOLD, both Options and the FP's, do I have to show you my CHESS statement or something to put this frigging point across?

Ok

Now, this post now is not directed at you in particular but more so the ones that only wish to read the type of dialogue that they want to hear.

Here is an real example for folk to take

Have you or anybody else here seen the Movie called "The Island" ??

Well, if you havent I suggest you do it is a good movie IMO.

Anyways, I why I ask that because there is a scene in it which to me kinda relates what is happening in this thread.

The scene is when the two Swedish type dudes go fishing and end up get bitten and ripped to pieces by a Shark. One of them dies and the other, well, he lives but is cut and slowly dying and in alot of pain.

The Tribe then doesnt want to continue to hear be in pain and just want him to go away, so they take him away 100 Metres into a Tent to suffer on his own.

The Tribe then continue to party and prentend that life is perfect like nothing has happened with total dismissal of the event. (Its called, live in Denail)

Anyways, there you have it, in a nutshell.

If anybody hasnt seen it, I suggest you watch it.

Because that is exactly what is going on with this thread both in the PAST and obviously now in the PRESENT.

Maybe one day some of you will understand this~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.