LCA 0.00% 91.0¢ litigation capital management limited

Pacman, I agree BUR is a good example of what a company can...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Pacman, I agree BUR is a good example of what a company can achieve in this industry given the economics. I will say that one of the advantages / differences that BUR has is access to cheap debt (via the UK bond market). No doubt LCA would grow as quickly if it had access to that type of funding.

The way LCA is growing I personally think is more akin to IMF in its early listed days. While it didn't have the explosive growth that BUR did (because of access to capital) when I check the IMF numbers even now they still managed to compound shareholders wealth at 19.9% pa over the past 10 years.

I was an IMF holder through most of this period and I have no doubt LCA can provide similar returns.

ReXX, the way I handle the lack of volume is to ignore it. If you are a trader I would just put a line through this stock as I agree you wont get the volume in or out quickly. If your a long term holder you need to be patient but you can accumulate and then sit tight and let the economics start to work for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.