NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Oh My, Pie. Tough situation. And rowdy boys, too. Wet weekend...

1. 2,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Yeah, I thought it was unfair, too. I'm always up for a bit of a sledge.
    It's a fact that LCK and IPL have effectively had the same share performance over the last six months. Zero gain for both. I'll post the appropriate chart if you like.
    My holding in IPL is unlikely to move the market at all [in fact, just at the moment it is less than my holding in LCK]. It will take LCK a minimum of four years until 'first urea'. At any time, when the ASX is open, it would take me about four seconds to sell IPL.The time equation is very much on my side, don't you think?. I won't be riding the Death Star into the black hole.

Oh My, Pie. Tough situation. And rowdy boys, too. Wet weekend coming up just to add to the frustration. Stay strong.
    Hmm, my bad. "Selling the whole reserve for $8 billion" I took literally, as it was written, as in taking the whole LCK project off our hands for $8B (gross) but keeping the company's other assets, such as the Cooper Basin leases.
    Interesting that the table you supplied includes Fresh Water, at $201 Million over 30 years, but is mute on the little matter of repayments of Loan Principal plus Interest at roughly $80 million per year, or approx $2.4 Billion over the life of the project. Probably some obscure accounting convention for that.
    "What has drawn you to purchase shares in LCK, Idle?". For the craic, lad, for the craic. You're all crazy, but I like you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.