NRZ 0.00% 0.2¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Great Investment into Urea Market, page-46

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Haha you all get so revved up over everything. Would I accuse JP of outright lying......no. Do I think they would insinuate things that may not necessarily be an exact representation of the actual situation for the benefit of their business yes.
    do I own LCK yes. Do I own many, no. I sold about 75% of my holding at a higher price some time ago. What is remaining was held on a different platform. It was bought for 0.125 and was only worth about 1500 bucks worth or something. Not that other posters need to know what I hold but there you go but apparently people need to watch out for me so there you go.
    Upramping is far more damaging then asking questions on this forum. I look forward to seeing CNE regain their original holding increasing their holding to 19% which they are ENTITLED to do. I also look forward to seeing the terms of the contract specifically with regards to overrunning the capex. As there is quite a disparity between the cost the Koreans have quoted to build the plant when compared to previous amounts suggested.....well over a billion dollars I believe. A capex and timeline blow out is a risk, almost almost inevitable in my opinion.

I will watch this for the years to come but my current opinion that the ideal time is buy in here will be quite some time into the future when it is further derisked. Perhaps when they are trying to raise a billion dollars to go with the one and a half billion dollar loan they are taking out. I think there should be a pretty good buying opportunity somewhere in there.

Going off the posters on this forum the price was going to be in the 50-60c range this week and $2 in 6 months yet you guys have the audacity to attack me for misleading information and warn people that they should be cautious of me haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.309K 3.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 55848527 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16245837 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 21092977
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.