NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

Ashes - for a long time you have been a strong supporter of the...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 985
    Ashes - for a long time you have been a strong supporter of the stock with great analysis and incite. Your commentary has always been very bullish with quotes such as ''I still maintain fair value is well over a dollar with gas in ground" (30/3/19).

You also said on the same day "for your own sake don’t take the word of posters on here as investment advice - do the homework for yourself and make your own decision about this company ".

Not only have you failed to listen to your own advice, but you are in dangerous territory by using the "smoke and mirrors" claim that LCK are somehow hoodwinking shareholders and the ASX undertones. BIG CALL.

PRMS trumps it all - you can’t fudge that. The process is rigorous, and has been independently validated by international subject matter experts in both scientific, and now commercial, aspects of the LCEP. It was good enough for the experts, and the ASX. You obviously haven’t bothered to inform yourself about what a PRMS means, how it is determined, and how universally accepted that is.

I hope that no one sold shares based on your commentary. Legman has always been bitter and twisted, and he stooped to new lows with his bizarre display the other night. I have lost some respect for you in the last 24 hours - you haven't covered yourself in glory to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $112.0K 9.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206728 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.