NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Overly dismissive/ Wow. All that reading and research in 2...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Overly dismissive/ Wow. All that reading and research in 2 hours. You're pretty good. Actually, it is amazing how you just "find" these things. Is it coincidence or they get SMS'd at random to you?

I'm all for the dam but have you ever thought of the ecological impact that a dam actually is? I remember years ago I was living in Tasmania while there were all sorts of Green tears about the Franklin. I'm quite surprised Conservation SA is in favour of dams.

You don't think that if these traditional "owners" of the land really cared about the land they would have been blocking the trains for the last 37 years? Exactly. They would be demanding that this dam be unblocked - they would be saying "we must unblock serpent gods prostate so that his bladder can relieve itself. And I think there is a fair likelihood the bearded shorts-wearing sandal-footed eco warriors at Conservation SA would likewise be screaming blue parrot murder if LCK proposed a dam to the creek if it were the other way around

Birds. 12 kilometres away from something 700 metres below ground of something the size of a golfing green. But birds. Water moves what, 1 metre a decade there? And the dam is up-hill. But birds this time

These peanuts all need to go read The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Because all that is happening is their nonsensical complaints are going in the circular filing basket. And that doesn't help them or us because if LCK actually do **** something up I'd like their voice to have meaning. But right now they just look like lazy whiners who want money or underworked greenies who don't have enough real work to do. ALTA. Correct me here. Never complained before, couldn't be arsed getting their complaint in on time, and now whining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.668K 1.137M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 34688881 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 34185751 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.