NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-1070

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi Accumul8

I’ve been happily sitting on the sides of HC recently - a little self imposed holiday I guess. Thought it wise when the greens roll back into town to educate us longer term holders with mis truths and hysteria.

Nevertheless , cracking announcement , roughly what several long termers had been thinking re: 2P PJ.

Last I spoke to Tony Lawry he had advised there’ll be a media campaign to support the upgrade (that was prior to upgrade ) so while there hasn’t been a great deal in the media yet - I’d say that there most certainly will be over coming weeks.

Agree with others that there appears to be price manipulation going on , and plenty of profit taking too. My theory is if I can hold this thing right down to $0.078 ps then don’t mind watching it swing up and down in current price range. I have full confidence it’ll head north in the short term. One of respected posters did the approx math recently , half the shares in the company are held by top 20, a fair portion of the remaining shares have traded hands recently so a new support price in the current range has been set (forgive my lack to chart vocabulary, not a charter )

I still maintain fair value is well over a dollar with gas in ground

Stock brokers have sent this thing racing a few times while
    ive held too , would think that’ll happen again over coming weeks too

While all the above has been playing out , I’ve been trying to educate myself around charts , patterns etc and welcome posts from our newer posters - all good information for those looking for entry or exit points on a shorter time frame, and will be of use in our future investments.

One final note - for all our new Creekers, please do your own research. By research I mean check the government project website , the company website , the EIS and SEO, and so in - for your own sake don’t take the word of posters on here as investment advice - do the homework for yourself and make your own decision about this company.

Good luck to all , this is only the beginning
    Last edited by Ashes86: 30/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.