NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hi Accumul8I’ve been happily sitting on the sides of HC recently...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi Accumul8

I’ve been happily sitting on the sides of HC recently - a little self imposed holiday I guess. Thought it wise when the greens roll back into town to educate us longer term holders with mis truths and hysteria.

Nevertheless , cracking announcement , roughly what several long termers had been thinking re: 2P PJ.

Last I spoke to Tony Lawry he had advised there’ll be a media campaign to support the upgrade (that was prior to upgrade ) so while there hasn’t been a great deal in the media yet - I’d say that there most certainly will be over coming weeks.

Agree with others that there appears to be price manipulation going on , and plenty of profit taking too. My theory is if I can hold this thing right down to $0.078 ps then don’t mind watching it swing up and down in current price range. I have full confidence it’ll head north in the short term. One of respected posters did the approx math recently , half the shares in the company are held by top 20, a fair portion of the remaining shares have traded hands recently so a new support price in the current range has been set (forgive my lack to chart vocabulary, not a charter )

I still maintain fair value is well over a dollar with gas in ground

Stock brokers have sent this thing racing a few times while
    ive held too , would think that’ll happen again over coming weeks too

While all the above has been playing out , I’ve been trying to educate myself around charts , patterns etc and welcome posts from our newer posters - all good information for those looking for entry or exit points on a shorter time frame, and will be of use in our future investments.

One final note - for all our new Creekers, please do your own research. By research I mean check the government project website , the company website , the EIS and SEO, and so in - for your own sake don’t take the word of posters on here as investment advice - do the homework for yourself and make your own decision about this company.

Good luck to all , this is only the beginning
    Last edited by Ashes86: 30/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.