NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hi JackPromised myself I wouldn’t jump back on here for the...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi Jack

Promised myself I wouldn’t jump back on here for the short term - but it’s clear you are not a greeny, and I respect you putting your balls on the chopping block to share your opinion -and experience.

I am sorry you went through the qld gov experience, but I think it’s fair to point out the difference between perceived and actual risk re gov policy. There’ll always be perceived regulatory risk around the LCEP, but im yet to be convinced that translates directly into actual regulatory risk. The point of the PCD was to show that UCG tech could be deployed in an environmentally friendly and commercially viable manner - which has now been demonstrated.

Fully appreciate you can never understimate the stupidity of politicians and greens , but the tech is legislated in SA and the government has dictated the PCD as exactly that - a pre commercial demonstration - to prove the environmental credentials of the technology - and it has passed with flying colours. Both th qld examples of this tech also passed at one point - and in the linc example - operator error was the cause of the enviro issues.

I guess for me - I’ve worked on a dozen coal mines, their filthy places - below ground too, there’s a gas crisis, the tech has been proven to be sound - commercially and environmentally, the deposit (one of half a dozen PELa) is bigger than entire copper basin, state a bankrupt ...... its a goer

Not naive enough the think a takeover is a certainty , while it may happen I think big gas companies would rather buy gas from LCK to keep at Arms reach and please said greenies.

All my opinion , again , thanks for your insight , don’t for a second pigeon hole you as a green , but I’m aware of
    the (perceived) risks , as I was prior to PCD approvals, and as I was when sat in the South Australian Supreme Court to whiteness the aboriginals case (which was shamelessly the greens case) thrown out

good luck in your endeavours - sincerely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.