NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-1465

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Ouch mate ..... hopefully a valuable lesson/s learned.
    1. Never invest more than you’re prepared to lose.
    2. Never use HC as your sole source of investment advice.
    3. Never chase a stock.

At the end of the day, LCK, despite having an impressive resource, is still a speculative stock. It’s going to be volatile and the SP/MC is going to be all over the place. No one can accurately predict what the SP will be.... they can just guess.
    Folks well versed in TA can improve their odds of picking ST movements.... but anyone who states something along the lines of “this stock is going to $10” etc, without some sort of binding agreement (at least), with funding sorted and accurate and definite future cashflow figures, is just guessing.

I can guess that somesort of JV or pathway to funding will be a catalyst for a move north .... but it might only fly to 40-50c .... or it could go into the dollars.

And as much as people hate on “daytraders” .... they’re normally the ones who push the volumes through and get speculative stock prices to pump.

Always do your own research mate, and even get in touch with any company you’re thinking about putting that sort of money into (and research the management team/people involved).

There are are an easy handful of companies where a phone call to the MD was enough for me to decide not to invest.... and vice versa.

For what it’s worth, I think you’ll have an opportunity to be in the green again .... but if you’re over extended, I’d suggest you take profit if/when that time comes.... because most people just see $$ when something is rising and end up screwing themselves again.
    Youre then left holding the bags and it could be months/years before you get another chance to exit with minimal losses (not specifically talking LCK here).

I’m also not ashamed to admit that I did almost exactly what you did, a few years back. Was a very good (but painful) learning experience for me (same amount too).

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.