NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Here is a reason why the S.A. government should get behind LCK...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Here is a reason why the S.A. government should get behind LCK to secure its energy / electricity requirements into the future. Copied part of the long article in The Australian today. SA is desperately in need of GAS imo.

"A $650 million renewable energy project brokered by South Australia’s former Weatherill government has been abandoned because the US company behind the project is unable to secure finance.

Solar Reserve’s planned 150 megawatt solar thermal station near Port Augusta,310km north of Adelaide, was hailed by Labor as a game-changer when it announced in August 2017 the company had won the contract to supply the state government’s energy needs for 20 years.To be propped up by $110 million of federal funding that was negotiated by Nick Xenophon, the project was to create 650 jobs during construction and be operational by next year

The Liberal government had tried to do whatever it could to make the project, which had received all the necessary approvals, a reality since taking power a year ago.“I have long been a supporter of developing solar thermal technology in the Upper Spencer Gulf (region) and this has not changed, but unfortunately Solar Reserve has confirmed that it cannot be the company to do this,” he said.“I know that this news will be a concern for the local people and businesses of Port Augusta, but the region remains the focus of the growth that the government is overseeing in the energy sector, and I remain very confident for the region’s future.”Mr van Holst Pellekaan said the government would immediately begin the process of returning to market to secure its future electricity needs."

There is more text but you get the jist of it. No Solar = No additional new power source. A void here. LCK gas fired turbines & fertiliser to boot. Knock Knock...............Who's There...................LCK to the rescue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.