NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Based on todays trading action there appears to be a lot of...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Based on todays trading action there appears to be a lot of trades going thru less than 50K in volume which suggests to me many small investors are loading up. Conversely there are only a handful of trades over 50K so are the funds / brokers accumulating yet?

I rely on charts and fundamental analysis to place my trades and at the moment both are very bullish. Having traded just about everything that's possible,IE:- commodities, futures, derivatives, indices, currencies, stocks, orange juice, pork bellies , oil, corn, etc etc I become very wary on blow off days when things get over brought or over sold.

My concern for LCK holders is that institution investors MIGHT push the stock down to fill their quotas. I would hate to see holders get spooked out by market manipulation but it happens all the time on the ASX thus I have become very wary. Having been burnt many times I like to lock in some profits these days as the trend evolves.

It appears 38c could be reached today and I congratulate those who made that call. Once the froth and bubble quietens down maybe a better entry can be achieved. The charts are in a strong uptrend and the trend is your friend. There will be a retrace one day but will it be from 50c or $1?

Patients is the key to trading. Dont let your emotions take control. I have spent a lot of money learning to trade over 40 years but nothing prepares you for aeroplanes flying into skyscrapers so always expect the unexpected. A fool and their money are soon parted. Current range roughly 28c to 38c. I have upped my order from 28c as that is figure looking problematic atm. The trick is to not leave your profits on the table in the event of a bad announcement. Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.