NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-1892

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Whilst we bob around in the doldrums (totally expected today) thought I might share some trading ideas that are on my watch list;

• Gold stocks have taken a beating of late. It would only take a flare up somewhere around the world to liven up the sector. AMI, EVN, GOR, SAR to name a few but plenty of others to choose from. I like gold stock with little or no debt, in production or nearly in production. Low sovereign risk.
    • Iron Ore: FMG is a great trading stock............either long or short. If FMG cant take out recent high of $8.245 again then look out.
    • Big Banks. The rhyme goes like this:- Sell in May & Go Away. Watch election result. (no politics from me here)
    • Oil; CVN will be drilling next month near its Dorado well off the WA coast near Canarvon. Trading around 43c atm. Huge potential
    • Those with limited funds might consider trading longer dated mini installment warrants in active shares that have them. Pick a share then go to the ASX web site to see what warrants they have on offer. Steer clear of stocks trading close to their dividend. Easy to trade Long or Short.

Happy Easter everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.