NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Good evening Creekers. Sorry just finished work so chart on my...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1526/1526906-cdebf69c8771bda79bac12f37dd1c44d.jpg
    Good evening Creekers. Sorry just finished work so chart on my tiny phone is not so tidy.

Short term not looking too crash hot for the traders with the trend being broken and MACD looking a bit sad face emoji. I’d be looking to see how low it will go before picking up a bunch prior to the inevitable JV.

Medium term, we know what’s down the road, so if we’re a bit more forward looking than the Market SUPPOSEDLY is, then you can relax and see where the other ST opportunities lie elsewhere on the gAySX (Jokes), whilst this quietly goes to work in your bottom drawer.

Newcomers unfortunately learnt the hard way, that the market is absolutely allergic to LCK, and whilst the mysterious dark forces of pessimism, skepticism, politics and relationship fallouts continue to set their will against this stock, the company simply drudges through the drudgery and continues to get the job done. It ain’t pretty, but the boxes just keep getting ticked off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.