NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

I think we are well passed the problems that Linc Energy...

1. 5,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3327
    I think we are well passed the problems that Linc Energy experienced.

From day one the SA Government has taken the approach "yeah, but what about Linc Energy?"
    So scrutiny and hoops to jump through for LCK have been stringent.
    And there have been a plethora of Green pressure groups and self-styled experts coming out of the wood work to heap grief on the whole project. All of the public consultation (ranging from the credible experts to the lunatics) has been documented and integrated into the public consultation study.

All of it is documented and available from the SA State Government website, including a complete explanation as to why the SA Government (with the work done by the public servants) have approved the project.

Despite all this - the project has steadily been given approval to move through the stage gates.

The essential difference between LCK and LINC has been (from memory)...

• Leigh Creek is out in the middle of nowhere; LINC was located adjacent valuable and operating farm land.
    • LINC was a much shallower operation
    • LINC geology was more permeable
    • LINC ran their reaction chamber pressures way too high

It should be remembered that some gas comes out of the ground naturally at the old LINC energy site, so some of the hysteria was a little over the top, but lets not be worrying about that - the LINC project was a cowboy operation by comparison with LCK.

It's true that some Greens simply reject any notion that what LCK are doing could ever be safe, despite any evidence or reassurances - so, yes, they remain a potential problem. But, they are anti all resource activity anyway. Bless their cotton socks.

DYOR
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $11.37K 2.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4190 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2949164 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.