NRZ 25.0% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-36

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hello Scott.
    Well, given we are not too certain of the requirements the company has now going forward, I doubt that information was available at the time the stock hit 42c, which was on the back of a capital raising at 40c if my memory serves. I'm not entirely certain that back then or when the company started promoting the need for a power plant, which would require such a capital expense.

But what I do know is that since that time, there have been quite a few shares issued with the effect of diluting the heck out of the stock. And to stress, there was little that could be done about this as the company was, remains, and will continue to be, cash strapped. Read further dilution is inevitable and this could well have a material impact on the share price, not withstanding the market capitalisation increasing. And make no mistake, another cap raising is imminent. The chairman told us this in the last court challenge.

As for the the tranche of stock CNE bought and getting repriced, no, you're right. I didn't mention it in any form as, like you, I can't recall an instance of such an event. Rather I think that CNE have been asked to put their hand in their pockets again, and this in my mind is more likely the reason. But I doubt it got repriced due to any form of collusion between an ex-managing director, a board of directors of an listed entity and an oversea's investor. Admittedly, stranger things have happened, and as much as I think the current board are more inclined to serve their own interests, I wouldn't like to think that share market manipulation was in their event horizon.

I'm not a disgruntled shareholder. I am pragmatic in my approach to this, and all other stocks I have positions in.

Hope no offence was taken, as none was meant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.071K 1.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 42428384 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7301670 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.