NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-46

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I don't believe that 1.2m can be over Thursday and Friday. ASX is T+2 and so share registries aren't faster than that are they? At best if this was loaded today on the LCK website it would be an end of Thursday position- can anyone confirm this? I personally hope this was loaded onto the website on Friday and shows he had 4.3m left before LCK resumed and he is almost out.

In any case between your date - assuming you are not making this up - and this date he sold a whopping 1.2m shares of the 4.3m we can see sold over the previous 30 or so trading days. And who knows what other accounts and names shares might be held in that are related?

Just have a look at today's trades. You can see 2 types of trade, the $10k+ ones and all these piddly little ones- where the down sell always comes right after a move up in price- how convenient.

Relentless panic-selling on LCK has evaporated the buy side and suppressed it. We noted on Thursday it was bizarre the way the share price was going up and then just went right down like that. All the seller(s) had to do was wait 1 more hour and they would have got so much more for their shares. "A Beautiful Mind" right? I don't get why he is selling like this. If he wanted out surely the company could find a buyer to take the lot off him for a better price than he is selling on screen. Screen selling is THE most inefficient and self defeating way for anyone to sell a large parcel of shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $43.78K 10.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6299999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10027995 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.