NRZ 0.00% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-497

1. 11,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2156
    So I have a question. We have a 2c resource 2964pj. We get an Ann with an update on PMRS saying;

"LCK continues to be in discussion with its PRMS consultant regarding the upgrade of a portion of its 2,964 2CResource to 2P and 3P Reserve status and the company therefore remains on track to deliver its initialReserve number by the end of the March quarter"

then in the next paragraph we get this "We thank the loyal LCK shareholders and our advisers for their ongoing support and expert guidance. Weare looking forward to announcing to the market the upgrade of a significant portion of our resource to areserve, as we unlock a significant energy resource in Australia"

So on one hand we have a portion 1/4? 1/3? 1/2? who knows. then in the next breathe we get significant portion which really could mean anywhere over 51%.

If i hold a significant amount of share here, that would be compared to everyone else holding shares. However in regards to significant portion of our resource to areserve, then anything under 51% is not significant?

So 51% being the minimum for the use of the word, a resource of at least 1500 pj?

I'll leave that to the boffins with the calculators to work out, but that to me seems like it should make a significant change to my lifestyle......
    GLTAH.

happy to for someone to point out my error in judgement here, because i'm feeling a little giddy ATM.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.63K 1.554M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5231121 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1169684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.