NRZ 14.3% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

LCK Price, page-50

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Work with me here. I caught a bucket load in single cent figures early this year, I'm up over 100% and we are now a gas producer. You are either new to the market or know something I don't know. What "pieces" and how is this a train wreck?

You said last week it was a p and d but have yet to reply to that. That's not really a term used by novices so I'm guessing you know something I don't, and I am extremely interested to know what it is. I see one seller only, all the other Top 20 and directors and insiders are holding onto their shares, That doesn't seem like a dump to me.

It is just the 1 person who was asked to leave the company who is selling their shares and we can see they are selling a large % of the volume and that is having a negative effect on the share price. Is that the dump you are referring to?

Can I ask what your entry price was and your planned exit price is? You have a Sell sentiment on Held so I can only assume you have been selling your position gradually. If you are down on your money and angry have some patience. The fundamentals to this have improved and this is looking great. The 4m guy will soon be gone and that will remove a lot of the price suppression happening. If they fire another bullet and he is not there this share price can race away nicely

DYOR not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34.29K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 57072983 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7151122 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.