NRZ 57.1% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

As a long term investor, I’d imagine those, like myself, are...

1. 1,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    As a long term investor, I’d imagine those, like myself, are content -> happy with the announcement. It’s another hurdle cleared as we move towards the goal line.

Short term SP fluctuations shouldn’t dictate your emotions or view of the company’s position (unless a CR were imminent and progress was SOLELY dependent on it).

I’m in awe (not sure why, it’s pretty common on HC) at the fact that, despite this good announcement, people seem genuinely upset/agitated that the price didn’t go to the moon after today’s announcement.
    If you’re a long termer, the content was positive and somewhat expected. If you are a daytrader, there was ample opportunity to make money from today’s price movements.

The main positives I took away from the announcement, IMO :

“This significant Company milestone unlocks a large energy resource and enables the Company to quickly move toward having this resource upgraded to reserve status by the end of 4Q 2018.”

“On 22 August 2018, the Company sought and received shareholder approval for the placement of 27,148,852 shares to China New Energy Group Limited (CNE), at a price of $0.16 per share. In accordance with this approval, it was a requirement that the shares were issued within 1 month of the shareholder approval. LCK and CNE have been in discussion over the share price and both have agreed that it is in the best interest of LCK and all their shareholders that these shares be placed at a higher price considering LCK shares were trading at 24c when the trading halt was in place.
    The Company will now seek to place this shortfall in due course, and is pleased to be able to do this in a stronger position after having commenced gasification at the Leigh Creek Energy Project. The Company continues its strong relationship with its major shareholder CNE and appreciates their continued support.”

The path to cashflow for the company isn’t a big secret, nor are the hurdles.
    One step at a time, we kicked a goal today.... if we keep kicking goals and get to where we all hope we’re going ... holders should be rewarded handsomely.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.004(57.1%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.2¢ 0.8¢ $159.7K 16.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 611111 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 789013 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.004 ( 50.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 1.2¢ 0.8¢ 3542704
Last updated 15.30pm 12/06/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.