LCL 0.00% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

LCLOB WORTH A PUNT, page-92

1. 2,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Nice to see Mgt have done FA for holders of the OB's in sweetening and providing SP support giving those who brought between the highs of 7-10c earlier this year reason to convert. Could be assumed that they may be looking after the "favoured" instos, sophs or CR participants in order for those to be given the unexercised parcels. $8.4m OB's on offer, one would assume this is not to be sneezed at even after raising c$25m, but I suppose the strategies of coys and holders are well guarded at times, refer to my preceeding comment.

The OA's (MNCOA) became worthless, prior to and at the time of Company re-arrangement and consol, many (LT) here may have thought this time around could/would be different given the nature of the sheer potential we have in the ground..... seems Mgt could be living up to track record.

I am of the opinion that news will flow, after the 10th (when OB's become untradeable) and before the expiration date of 16th.

Dis- I have many OB's to convert, but thankfully at a SP of 18c I'm even, I will be holding LT.

If Mgt make me eat humble pie, i will be happy.

Last edited by Daripper: 04/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $464 58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4948739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 805082 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.