ZEO 0.00% 3.4¢ zeotech limited

Regarding drilling - see ASX media release of 3 June 2014 Latin...

1. IC
    66 Posts.
    Regarding drilling - see ASX media release of 3 June 2014
    Latin America Down Under Presentation: Clarification

Page 4
    Planned Exploration Work Point 3

3. Diamond drill testing within 12-18 months.

Regarding wages - see ASX media release of 25 September 2013
    Annual Report to shareholders

Page 5

During the year, Laconia took significant steps necessary to preserve cash and reduce administrative costs. These measures have included a freeze on director and senior management remuneration. Subsequent to year end, Laconia has successfully completed a fully subscribed one for three rights issue and has maintained a cap on executive remuneration until key milestones have been met, namely the successful conclusion of obtaining social licence and government approval to drill in Peru.

Also they just raised in March with a Placement - what's happened to that.

In the early days, management used to present timelines and at least made to effort to justify progress, even if they never met any of their own milestones. Nowadays management likes running without a plan presented to shareholders. In fact the wording on asx releases seems to change so often its hard to understand exactly what they are saying by what they say.Planning and facts would go a little way to satisfy shareholders more.

All I can say about LRS is that the stock isn't going to be diluted out by inactivity and fussing about too much detail. Here's an idea, I think it was managements originally - start a small mine on the jorg resource to pay for expenses.

JV's - I think they are overextending themselves. They had Mooletar for years, stuffed around with it, then when the iron ore price crashed, dumped it. Maybe they just haven't got the skills and experience to to make LCR a billion dollar company.

DYOR
    GL everybody and beware of little stocks that cast big shadows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $340 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131733 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZEO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.