HAW 4.84% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

lcy announcement out, page-11

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well good luck to All. there's definitely no stampede though ATM for HAW shares.

just to recap on a few posts here.

CRS are always dilutionary by nature, but as long as youre able to add to your position proportionately then the overall effect on your holding is negated. One issue even with this though is that it locks in losses in SP. but if you have no losses then its probably not a concern. Remember though a lot of people would have bought Haw when it was up 2cents +. some at 2.4. so theyre maybe sitting on a 30% loss right now.

Ive looked at the previous announcements etc and admittedly only done 10 mins of research but as far as i can see HAW do not own any adjacent tenements. Even if they did, and I may be incorrect about this, but I believe these licenses run for a year, in that time I believe you have to drill. I'm not sure of the consequences of not doing this and the effect it has on the possibility to renew the licence. whetehr its a simple thing, or it goes to tender or what ? Someone ?

Anyway i cannot see how HAW can commit to more drilling/exploration with their current cash reserves.
    Unless theres some under the table agreement etc i certainly cannot see how they can go for a year without a CR. there is no way they are going to risk running out of cash and placements take time, they need to go to the market and raise this cash. To me there is no way they can risk going into the last quarter of cash expendture not knowing if they have the cash to continue after that.

Mt bevan is a long long way from producing any cash flow & im not sure any of that LCY cash would necessarily come to HAW. possibly a takeover, possibly they may buy the remaining 40% from HAW leaving Haw with the gold.

As far as im concerned HAW is a gold explorer/miner. I'm not sure if they hit that IO by accident/luck looking for gold and then werent really interested in developing it so they got LCY involved to take it off their hands while retaining a large stake. Quite smart really.

the SP may jump and it may not. However, if you believe in HAW in the long term, as i do its a no brainer.

good luck to all HAW holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $2.74K 45.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 213310 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.