LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

lcy will be a giant soon!

1. 5,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I woke up early this morning and tried to get back to sleep, but I kept thinking of LCY for some reason. Then it all came together in my mind...

NMDC talking boldly about expansion + Sharon moved to acquisitions + Global search begun for a CEO with production experience = Money to fund the expansion, acquisitions, and production.

In other words, NMDC are very serious and will pay top dollar.

Now I know this isn't news to many of you. But it clicked for me. Also, LCY will be in the news in India, which is a huge growing market for LCY products. So I thought a Legacy m/c of $200m is possible by the end of the year, i.e. our s/p will be $1. Stocks have gone up much more on a lot less than what LCY has going for it.

We all know Sharon releases good announcements. After this deal and signing up a new CEO, the next announcements will be:

Production

Acquisition

Production

Acquisition

Etc.

All this needs to be fuelled by money from NMDC, followed by production income.

Anyway, after thinking about all this, I got up and went to the bathroom. Guess what I found? A$1 coin on the floor! For this stock clairvoyant, that�s a confirmation sign that the s/p will be $1 by the end of the year. No more holes in my pockets, thanks to LCY and the HC team.

And I'm sure we can all think of more Mt Bevan-like projects for Sharon's acquisition list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.